Summer Activities in Richmond Heights
- Pt. Molate Community Forum – Saturday, July 21, 2018 (10:30 am to 12:30 pm) – Door’s open 10:00 am with refreshments.
- Marina Bay Harbormaster’s Building, 1340 Marina Bay South (2/3 of a mile towards the bay on Marina Bay South from I-580. The building is at the edge of the harbor basin)
- Topics such as opportunities and constraints affecting development at Pt. Molate, the natural values, and the types of information you can ask for – and should expect – from the current public planning process will be covered in the first hour.
- There will also have be opportunity to gather with fellow attendees for a public forum and Q&A session to ask questions and to communicate your preferences for development of both public and private land uses at Pt. Molate.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (meeting space is limited).
- East Richmond Heights Art and Music Festival – Sunday July 22nd 11 – 7pm
- At the foot of the Gyuto Foundation on Bernhard Avenue, Please walk to the festival as parking will be limited. If you are helping with bringing pop ups and chairs, please park in the Gyuto Foundation parking lot on Cypress.
- 2018 East Richmond Heights Community Art and Music Festival brings neighbors together in a spectacular setting, at the foot of the Gyuto Foundation Tibetan Monastary. Artists and musicians of the neighborhood sing, dance, play and showcase/contribute their talent in a street gathering that has everyone feeling blissful.
- All funds are used for reimbursement of costs. Any profits go to charity. This is an all-volunteer event!
- Volunteers from last year are signing up! To the same awesome neighbors who brought pop-ups and chairs last year? Please do so again!! They need them! There is a list of what is needed on the sign up sheet. Here is the link: http://signup.com/go/iofyZBd
- Donate or Share the Go Fund Me Link: https://www.gofundme.com/erh-art-and-music-festival-2018?sharetype=teams&member=266954&rcid=r01-152856959771-df542fd4b6714cf7&pc=em_co_campmgmt_w
- 35 year celebration – National Night Out! – Tuesday August 7th, 5PM – 9PM
- National Night Out is a special night meant to: Build relationships with Community and Police, Encourage residents to turn their porch lights on and employ crime prevention tactics, Encourage neighbors to get to know one another, Take back communities from crime and violence, Build and rebuild neighborhood watch.
- The NNO Kick Off will be hosted at the Target Parking lot (4500 Macdonald Ave. Richmond, CA), City caravans with representatives consisting of law enforcement, fire, and crime prevention board will travel through the city’s three geographic police districts; northern, central and southern.
- We will all reconvene at The Shops at Hilltop for the end party (2200 Hilltop Mall Road “JCPENNEY LOCATION”, Richmond, CA).
- If you have any questions please feel free to call 510-965-4923